OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Office is closed on Saturday and Sunday for drop off and pick up
Please be sure to bring current shot records upon drop-off
Please note: We accept checks and cash only (sorry, no visa or credit cards)
Frequently Asked Questions
- How old does my pet have to be to board at Canyonwyck Kennels?
- Can a friend or relative check-in or check-out my pet for me?
Yes, as long as we know ahead of time and we have the persons contact information. It is a good idea to prepay your boarding stay if you are having someone pick-up for you, that way the person is not left responsible for the bill.
- How far in advance should I reserve for holidays?
It is a good idea to make your reservation at least 3 months in advance. Sometimes we are able to make last minute reservations if you have a cancellation.
- In bad weather will my dog still get to go out for a playgroup or leash walk?
Yes, as long as it is not raining too hard, we will still exercise your dog!
- Do you offer pick-up and delivery?
Yes, please see contact page: Les Hansen
- What is a good drop-off time?
You may drop-off anytime between 8am - 4:30pm, we recommend dropping off around 3pm so that your pet has time to settle in before closing.
2225 Tice Valley Blvd. Walnut Creek, CA 94595